The Fieldglass Corporate Citizenship Program encompasses three pillars of commitment we have to our employees, communities, environment and clients.
Promote a culture where our employees may positively impact the lives of those in our global community through monetary and non-monetary participation in charitable opportunities.
- Conduct at least two charitable events for all employees in 2013
- Promote further corporate and employee involvement in our focus areas of Community & Civic and Kids Education & Health Services
Promote a culture where our employees are aware of their carbon footprint and make choices to minimize our impact on the environment
- Reduce Mercury and incandescent based lighting footprint by 10 percent of total rented square footage yearly to 2016
- Reduce employee power consumption footprint by 10 percent of total rented square footage yearly to 2016
- Reduce employee travel by utilizing video conferencing.
Promote a culture where our employees are able to understand the importance of living a healthy lifestyle.
- Educate employees about our free Employee Assistance Program which provides support for many aspects of life, including physical and mental health.
- Provide access to health programs such as flu vaccines, fitness center discounts or athletic recreation leagues.