When I started in my new role as Global Manager for Customer Engagement and Advocacy at SAP Fieldglass in July, I knew we had great customers. From working directly with them to simplify their process or educating them on our technology, I had interacted enough to know that they were passionate and driven. They love what they do and strive to balance running a day-to-day program while staying ahead for the curve. The past six months re-engaging our broader, global customer community has reopened my eyes to how our customers continue to rise above the rest.
Below are the top five reasons our customers amaze us and help push us to remain the industry leader in external workforce management:
- They are thought leaders. Throughout 2016, over 30 of our customers have spoken at industry events. Whether at webinars, conferences or our annual Best Practices Summit, their insights are helping to pave the way for the future. From sharing their implementation journey, to discussing how workforce trends and data analytics play a part in the strategic roadmap of their programs, our customers are doing exciting things to challenge the status quo.
- They are our co-innovators. Our UX Partner Program brings together customers, partners and the SAP Fieldglass User Experience team to guide the simplification of our technology. One of the most popular new features of the year, Contextual Help, was a brain-child of this collaboration and co-innovation. Contextual Help reduces the need for external training and documentation and allows buyers to provide customized help down to the field level, saving our customers and partners hours in maintenance. This collaboration between SAP Fieldglass and the UX Partner Program members earned us a finalist spot in the SAP Product Excellence Award.
- They are willing to lend each other a hand. Earlier this year, we relaunched our customer community through two online user groups: The SAP Fieldglass Forum and our Voice of the Customer Forum. Through these sites, we have seen customers ask questions about integration recommendations and share knowledge about globalization, overall SAP Fieldglass usage and more. Through conversing with other practitioners they are able to get valuable feedback. I look forward to seeing these two platforms continue to evolve and create more cohesiveness between our customers.
- They are honest with us. One of the core values of SAP is, “Tell it like it is,” and the partnerships we create with our customer community continues that thread. Whether they are participating in annual surveys about their SAP Fieldglass experience, contributing to the UX Partnership Program or joining on our monthly customer success calls, our customers provide us feedback on trends in the industry and how we can help evolve their programs to adapt in the changing world of work.
- They know how to have a good time! We have danced in the streets, golfed on a rooftop and dined in historical buildings, learning and laughing all the way. We look forward to taking the show on the road next year, continuing to meet with customers in their “homes” and learning more about their everyday challenges and struggles, as well as their vision for the future.
As the year draws to a close, I want to thank our customers for helping us shine. I look forward to our continued partnership, connecting with you at future events and sharing your successes in 2017.
For more information on how to get involved in the SAP Fieldglass Forum or Voice of the Customer program, email SAPFieldglassForum@sap.com.
Connect. Influence. Innovate.
In the spirit of the holiday season, we'd like to express our warmest appreciation for all of our customers and partners. As the year comes to a close, we reflect back and look forward to what's to come. Enjoy our interactive holiday card that features interesting 2016 trends and top predictions for 2017. Unwrap these treats, with all the festive trimmings!