The SAP Fieldglass Corporate Citizenship Program encompasses three pillars of commitment we have to our employees, communities, environment and clients.
Promote a culture where our employees may positively impact the lives of those in our global community through monetary and non-monetary participation in charitable opportunities.
- Conduct at least two charitable events for all employees in 2017
- Promote further corporate and employee involvement in our focus areas of Community & Civic and Kids Education & Health Services
SAP Fieldglass employees volunteered as mentors for the SAP GENYOUth Social Innovation event (co-hosted by AdVenture Capital). Mentors helped students create pitches for their BIG health and wellness ideas for their local communities.
Our London team also volunteered time at the Charlie Chaplin Adventure Playground gardening, painting and doing maintenance at the centre for children and young adults with special education needs or disabilities.
Promote a culture where our employees are aware of their carbon footprint and make choices to minimize our impact on the environment
- Reduce Mercury and incandescent based lighting footprint by 10 percent of total rented square footage yearly to 2020
- Reduce employee power consumption footprint by 10 percent of total rented square footage yearly to 2020
- Reduce employee travel by utilizing video conferencing.
Promote a culture where our employees are able to understand the importance of living a healthy lifestyle.
- Educate employees about our free Employee Assistance Program which provides support for many aspects of life, including physical and mental health.
- Provide access to health programs such as flu vaccines, fitness center discounts or athletic recreation leagues.