With nearly 26% of the average organization's total workforce considered contingent or contract-based, companies across the globe are under pressure to enhance processes related to the contemporary contingent workforce umbrella. The Next-Generation Guidebook to Managing the Modern Contingent Workforce Umbrella details contemporary strategies for driving value out of all facets of contract labor, including "classic" temporary labor, independent contractors and consultants, and statement-of-work (SOW) based projects and services. Read below to learn more on the types of achievements Best-in-Class companies realize:
- Best-in-Class companies have experienced an 83% higher increase in total organizational efficiency as a direct result of improving contingent workforce program attributes than all other organizations
- Best-in-Class companies have achieved a 67% higher rate of cost savings on contingent labor spending than all others
- Best-in-Class companies have experienced a 60% higher frequency of temporary workers meeting or exceeding pre-defined and communicated goals and objectives than all others
- Best-in-Class companies have driven a 56% higher frequency of SOW-based projects and services meeting or exceeding pre-defined and communicated goals and objectives than all other companies
- Best-in-Class companies have achieved a 44% higher rate of contingent workers that are successfully placed through an onboarding program than all other organizations
Download this report to learn how you can achieve similar results.