This highly informative one-hour webinar delved into the subject of connecting your VMS platform with the other mission critical enterprise applications across the services procurement lifecycle. Companies that are planning to scale their VMS implementations over many categories, geographies and functions will realize that integrations play a vital role in realizing cost savings and risk reduction. Industry observer Jason Busch joined the discussion to share perspectives of the services procurement ecosystem and discuss specific strategies to help you plan for integration projects.
In addition, this presentation helps contingent workforce program managers:
- Realize the value of common integration points such as payroll and finance, HRIS and identity management
- Explore integration opportunities and challenges in a SaaS back-end environment (e.g., VMS with SaaS P2P platforms)
- Learn some of the common pitfalls and challenges to avoid
- Understand how the benefits of integration can quickly outweigh initial costs (and in certain cases, help self-fund programs)
- Unveil best practices of change management and executive sponsorship specific to integration projects
- Recognize the impact of system integrations on the end users of services procurement technologies and on administrative reporting