Get control of complex services spend
More and more of our customers are looking to gain control of services spend that is outside the scope of traditional contingent labor, including Statement of Work (SOW) and offshore services. Use Fieldglass to automate and streamline processes like vendor selections, onboarding, time and deliverable tracking and invoicing in accordance with corporate policies.
With Fieldglass you can create an overarching project with a budget. This project can contain multiple SOWs, job postings and RFx events. Imagine the heavy responsibility of managing an ERP upgrade project at a large, multi-national company. There are multiple work streams and all sorts of workers and vendors to manage and pay over a long period of time. Fieldglass can help ease this complex process.
Offshore & outsourced services
Large corporations often enter into long-term agreements with suppliers for offshore or outsourced services. You might offshore all of your Java software maintenance work to a company in Prague, or outsource lawn care services to a company down the street. Fieldglass can help you engage with your suppliers so that they can bring the right resources to the table, while giving you the necessary budgetary and security controls, such as remote provisioning and identity management.
Why you’ll love using Fieldglass for projects and outsourced services
- It helps make the daunting task of managing services less scary.
- Manage many little projects under one big project.
- Even if you’re not billing by the hour you can still track workers’ time to ensure it’s time well spent.
- Identify overlaps and gaps between your contingent staff and workers engaged through a SOW.
- Fieldglass is highly configurable so that it works the way you work.
- You’ll get super slick approvals.
- Total visibility; audit trails as far as the day is long.
- Invoices are automatically generated based on approved payment characteristics.
- Consolidate, reconcile and process.