SAP® Ariba® Live Virtual Experience Continues in May
Hear insights from customers including AGCO; Deloitte Consulting, LLP; Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company; S&P Global; Stryker Corporation; Verisk Financial; and W.R. Grace & Co. as the SAP® Ariba® Live Virtual Experience Continues in May
The SAP Ariba Live virtual experience continues starting May 5, with over a dozen new sessions being released throughout the month. Customers, industry experts and SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass leadership will explore timely topics that will help companies tackle the specific challenges they are facing right now and forge a path to greater business resiliency.
Business has never needed procurement more. When supply chains are disrupted, demand is unpredictable, and cost control and cashflow are critical, every company needs procurement and supply chain leaders to be strategic drivers. SAP is excited to bring together this community of procurement, supply chain, finance, HR and IT leaders, to share insights and lessons learned to help organizations respond, recover and reinvent.
Three fireside chats with live Q&A will focus on business agility and stability:
• Ryan Flynn, Principal, Deloitte Consulting, LLP and Chris Haydon, President, SAP Procurement Solutions will discuss why spend management leaders need to become masters of complexity to add more strategic value to their organizations – and how leaders are distinguishing themselves.
• Keith Baranowski, Global Vice President & General Manager, SAP Ariba Solutions for Direct Spend will talk with a representative from Stryker Corporation, a leading medical devices provider, about collaborating with suppliers to unleash hidden value in the supply chain.
• Vasanth Balasubramanian, Global Head of Account Services, SAP Fieldglass and Molly Spatara, Global Vice President of Brand Experience, SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass will discuss how agile organizations are using the external workforce to meet evolving business needs to maintain business continuity, and the insights they are gaining along the way.
Ten on-demand sessions will cover supply chain resiliency, gaining visibility and actively managing a distributed external workforce, continuing to drive business value, and more:
• Sean Thompson, Executive Vice President, Network and Ecosystem, SAP Procurement Solutions will lead a discussion about building durable supply chains with Sheri Hinish, SupplyChainQueen® and Co-Founder, Supply Chain Revolution™; Sondra Scott, Chief Operating Officer, Verisk Financial; and Padmini Ranganathan, Vice President, SAP Ariba Risk and Sustainability Solutions.
• Representatives from AGCO, Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company and W.R. Grace & Co. will share best practices from their successful supply chain management programs, covering topics including supply chain collaboration, driving measurable savings outcomes, and building out risk management capabilities.
• SAP Fieldglass experts will discuss how customers are managing their external workforce programs to drive business value, and how they achieve even greater success using the Digital Partner Network for SAP Fieldglass solutions.