Introducing SAP Fieldglass Assignment Management webinar
Date: Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Presenters: Vish Baliga, Chief Technology Officer | SAP Fieldglass
Daniel Park, Solution Specialist, Cloud Analytics and Planning Solutions | SAP Fieldglass
Moderator: Danny Sack | Director of Product Marketing | SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass
If you are leveraging external workers to perform ad hoc maintenance and project work, chances are that workers are deployed on an as-needed basis and work on multiple individual projects – by themselves or with a crew.
This means that creating work assignments and then assigning and deploying the right external resources can be challenging. And capturing the data you need to pay those resources accurately and against the right POs, cost centers, and work orders can be, well, complex.
To answer the call, we developed the SAP Fieldglass Assignment Management solution – to simplify how you administer this work under existing umbrella supplier agreements. This innovation improves daily cost controls by capturing payment information based on job codes, hours worked, and pre-negotiated pay tables so you can be confident that the right work is done at the right time and for the right price.
In this recorded webinar and demo of the solution you'll learn how to:
- Add large volumes of workers
- Assign an employee to any number of jobs
- Ensure appropriate onboarding and certifications
- Integrate time from badging systems
- Automatically round time based on business rules
- Allocate time to multiple cost collectors
- Enforce appropriate rates and pay rules
- Manage daily time and service entry sheets