In today’s volatile environment, you need a highly skilled flexible workforce – one you can rapidly scale up or down – to build business resilience.
SAP Fieldglass Contingent Workforce Management can help you initiate, engage, manage, and complete all projects with contingent workers with one cloud-based solution. By holistically managing your non-payroll workforce in one location, you can more effectively streamline processes, enhance security, improve worker productivity, and mitigate risks across your organization.
Choose a single 360° Contingent Workforce Management solution that does it all
Rotate the wheel through the workflow to see all the stages and steps you can accomplish seamlessly with the SAP Fieldglass Contingent Workforce Management solution.
Contingent Workforce Management key benefits
As reliance on the external workforce grows, companies must adjust their external talent management strategies. Scroll through just a few of the many benefits SAP Fieldglass Contingent Workforce Management can bring to your business.
Explore the many capabilities of a global
contingent workforce management solution
Get visibility of your outstanding job postings including length of employment, rates, number of applications, Hiring Manager review, or approval pending. Machine learning can help identify the best candidates faster.
Get a clear side-by-side comparison of job candidates. Compare each worker’s Resume Rank, Qualification Score, salary, job skills, experience, and more.
Automate and track both on-boarding and off-boarding of each flexible worker. Ensure the process is right every time to mitigate risk and prevent stolen IP. Easily open or close a network e-mail account; issue or retrieve company identification badges and equipment; and permit or deny security clearance – all in one record.
Time Sheets can be approved by simply selecting the time sheet and then choosing “Approve” or “Reject.” If you need more specifics, select the “View details” hyperlink for any flexible worker.
Experience the SAP Fieldglass Services Procurement difference
SAP Fieldglass has a customer retention rate of 99% because it sets itself apart from the competition. When considering a solution in the market, ask the following questions to understand the difference:
- +200 existing implementations with Workday and numerous with Oracle
- Out-of-the-box APIs and tools to integrate end-to-end business process
- Integrations with vast ecosystem of 3rd-party solutions and partners
- How many Workday or Oracle implementations have you completed?
- How does your solution integrate with SAP?
- How are your solutions integrated beyond having the same user interface design?
Ask the Competition:
- Rigorous development, testing, and quality control processes refined by a team of industry experts
- 20 years of timed releases and continuous innovations
- What is your development, testing, and quality control process?
- How often do releases get delayed?
- Configuration Manager, an industry-leading self- service tool, allows you to make changes on your own
- Self-service changes can take effect instantly
- What is the process for making changes to my instance?
- How long will I have to wait for a minor change to take effect?
- Vigorous product roadmap and most feature-rich solution in the market
- Leads the industry with innovative cloud solutions for over 20 years
- Advanced analytics capabilities give you access to real-time data, so you can use pre-made dashboards, build custom reports, and manage KPIs.
- Mobile apps and built-in communication tools facilitate collaboration
- Automated tasks track certifications and security identifications of individual workers
- Different categories of spend, all managed with one solution
- What features are on your product roadmap?
- How long have they been there?
- What are the reporting and analytics capabilities?
- How can I communicate with resources in the field? Collaborate with colleagues?
- How does your solution track certifications and security IDs of individual workers?
- How does your solution handle different categories of spend?
- Available in 180 countries
- Localized to accommodate country and regional differences
- Tech Support in 21 languages
- How large is your global footprint?
- Where is your solution localized by language and regulation?
- Where are your support teams located?
Contingent Workforce Management overview
Watch the video to learn more about how the solution can help companies find, engage, manage, and pay a growing flexible workforce and increase their business resilience.
Agile Procurement Insights: Agility Isn’t Always on the Payroll
In our global research, you’ll find key guidance for driving agility and resilience across your external workforce.
Our open platform and extensive integration experience makes us the top VMS provider and includes an open API framework designed and developed to work with any enterprise solution.
Contact SAP Fieldglass
Have questions about Contingent Workforce Management? Need more information? Contact SAP Fieldglass to learn more or to schedule a demo of our solutions.