Procurement teams today face many mandates: control costs, streamline processes, mitigate risk, and carry out strategic business objectives.
The SAP Fieldglass Services Procurement solution simplifies how projects with external services providers - from consulting firms to agencies to maintenance crews - are initiated, engaged, managed, and completed. With a single, integrated cloud solutions, you can reduce risk and securely track the who, what, where, why, and how of each assignment. Go beyond controlling costs and maximize the business value of every bit of your services spend.
Choose a 360° Services Procurement management solution that does it all
Rotate the wheel through the workflow to see all the stages and steps you can accomplish seamlessly with the SAP Fieldglass Services Procurement solution.
99% external workforce visibility
Following an audit, Northwestern Mutual needed to align HR and Procurement with a consistent solution to oversee its total workforce. The two departments partnered in the enlistment of SAP Fieldglass, achieving 99% visibility into its external workforce in three years.
“From a procurement perspective in wins, we were able to address all our initial problems and needs within the first two years – we got controlled access, cost accountability, details into what we were actually buying, and implementation of a centralized enterprise engaging process. People now know where to go with a third party . . .”
- Adam Barnes
Assistant Director, Enterprise Vendor Management
Over €3.5 million in cost savings
Swisscom needed a robust solution to better manage and engage its growing external workforce. With SAP Fieldglass solutions, Swisscom achieved eye-opening visibility, increased compliance, and an impressive cost savings of over €3.5 million.
“Our aim was to gain a clear view of total spend across procurement and external talent, and to boost visibility and efficiency.”
- Beat Zurbuchen
Supply Chain Project Manager
Powering greater visibility and compliance
Utilities companies often rely heavily on non-payroll workers and service providers to respond quickly to environmental events. HydroOne needed one centralized solution and standardized process for greater visibility, control, and compliance. They chose SAP Fieldglass.
“We have full visibility into all our contractors, when they were brought on-board, how long they have been with the company – any type of reporting we need is available to us in a consistent fashion and we’ve got increased granularity on spend . . .”
- Ed Petrovacki
Manager, Sourcing Operations
Meeting strict compliance needs
As a federal government agency, the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) must meet strict compliance guidelines related to its flexible workforce. SAP Fieldglass gave them a single point of reference to facilitate its services procurement and external workforce management processes.
“By standardizing and automating our contractor engagement processes, we have achieved greater visibility into spend and supplier performance. The VMS provides a single point of reference that agency hiring managers, suppliers, workers and the Panel Management Team can utilize to facilitate all processes from requisition through to payment.”
- Peter Walker
IT Commercial Services
Raising the quality of services providers
Allstate set out a mission: Move the business forward with an intentional procurement of talent, skills, and services. This meant not only establishing a single source of truth with SAP Fieldglass, but also an efficient, consistent way to assess the quality of work and services completed – and re-engage only the high performers.
“We are constantly looking for ways to improve the way we manage services providers. For example, we are shifting from managing hours towards managing deliverables, and holding services providers accountable for the quality of the work they deliver”
- Cynthia Moore
Sourcing Lead Consultant & Procurement Solutions
SAP Fieldglass Services Procurement key benefits
With over 18% of all workforce spend on external services providers*, it’s critical to manage their performance to derive maximum benefit to your organization.
Scroll through the many benefits the SAP Fieldglass Services Procurement platform can bring to your organization.
Explore the many capabilities of a global
services management solution
Gather all the relevant information for real-time monitoring and management of a program into one easy-to-use interface.
Easily track and manage a SOW with payment line items, milestones, deliverables, and service master rates.
See the progress of a work order with a user-friendly summary dashboard: from securely on-boarding and off-boarding, to managing services spend, to tracking the latest status of approvals and items needed for completion. Ensure a project is on time and on budget.
Experience the SAP Fieldglass Services Procurement difference
SAP Fieldglass has a customer retention rate of 99% because it sets itself apart from the competition. When considering a solution in the market, ask the following questions to understand the difference:
Ask the Competition:
- +200 existing implementations with Workday and numerous with Oracle
- Out-of-the-box APIs and tools to integrate end-to-end business process
- Integrations with vast ecosystem of 3rd-party solutions and partners
- How many Workday or Oracle implementations have you completed?
- How does your solution integrate with SAP?
- How are your solutions integrated beyond having the same user interface design?
- Rigorous development, testing, and quality control processes refined by a team of industry experts
- 20 years of timed releases and continuous innovations
- What is your development, testing, and quality control process?
- How often do releases get delayed?
- Configuration Manager, an industry-leading self- service tool, allows you to make changes on your own
- Self-service changes can take effect instantly
- What is the process for making changes to my instance?
- How long will I have to wait for a minor change to take effect?
- Vigorous product roadmap and most feature-rich solution in the market
- Leads the industry with innovative cloud solutions for over 20 years
- Advanced analytics capabilities give you access to real-time data, so you can use pre-made dashboards, build custom reports, and manage KPIs.
- Mobile apps and built-in communication tools facilitate collaboration
- Automated tasks track certifications and security identifications of individual workers
- Different categories of spend, all managed with one solution
- What features are on your product roadmap?
- How long have they been there?
- What are the reporting and analytics capabilities?
- How can I communicate with resources in the field? Collaborate with colleagues?
- How does your solution track certifications and security IDs of individual workers?
- How does your solution handle different categories of spend?
- Available in 180 countries
- Localized to accommodate country and regional differences
- Tech Support in 21 languages
- How large is your global footprint?
- Where is your solution localized by language and regulation?
- Where are your support teams located?
Which challenge is most critical to your business?
Tracking contractors? Tightening security? Maximizing ROI with services providers? Learn the 8 most common external workforce challenges and how to solve them.
SAP Fieldglass ranked as "Market Leader" in Ardent Partners 2020 VMS report
Ardent Partners has positioned SAP® Fieldglass® solutions as a “Market Leader” in the 2020 Vendor Management System (VMS) Technology Advisor report.
Unlock Value from Your External Workforce
Learn how to actively manage your contingent workers and services providers so your business can maximize the ROI from these engagements.
The future of work is here
Find out how our solution can help companies find, engage, manage, and pay for services providers with ease and efficiency.
Contact SAP Fieldglass
Have questions about Services Procurementt? Need more information? Contact SAP Fieldglass to learn more or to schedule a demo of our solutions.