Procurement teams today face many mandates: control costs, streamline processes, mitigate risk, and carry out strategic business objectives.
The SAP Fieldglass Services Procurement solution simplifies how projects with external services providers - from consulting firms to agencies to maintenance crews - are initiated, engaged, managed, and completed. With a single, integrated cloud solutions, you can reduce risk and securely track the who, what, where, why, and how of each assignment. Go beyond controlling costs and maximize the business value of every bit of your services spend.
How well do you manage your external workforce?
Take the maturity assessment and get a personalized evaluation with expert recommendations to help you evolve.
Choose a 360° Services Procurement management solution that does it all
Rotate the wheel through the workflow to see all the stages and steps you can accomplish seamlessly with the SAP Fieldglass Services Procurement solution.
Red Hat Reduces the Cost and Complexity of Managing a Contingent Workforce
Find out how Red Hat accelerated contingent worker hiring and onboarding to yield a 92% hiring manager satisfaction rate and a 7% workforce program savings.
SAP Fieldglass Services Procurement key benefits
With over 18% of all workforce spend on external services providers*, it’s critical to manage their performance to derive maximum benefit to your organization.
Scroll through the many benefits the SAP Fieldglass Services Procurement platform can bring to your organization.
Explore the many capabilities of a global
services management solution
Gather all the relevant information for real-time monitoring and management of a program into one easy-to-use interface.
Easily track and manage a SOW with payment line items, milestones, deliverables, and service master rates.
See the progress of a work order with a user-friendly summary dashboard: from securely on-boarding and off-boarding, to managing services spend, to tracking the latest status of approvals and items needed for completion. Ensure a project is on time and on budget.
Experience the SAP Fieldglass Services Procurement difference
SAP Fieldglass has a customer retention rate of 99% because it sets itself apart from the competition. When considering a solution in the market, ask the following questions to understand the difference:
Ask the Competition:
- +200 existing implementations with Workday and numerous with Oracle
- Out-of-the-box APIs and tools to integrate end-to-end business process
- Integrations with vast ecosystem of 3rd-party solutions and partners
- How many Workday or Oracle implementations have you completed?
- How does your solution integrate with SAP?
- How are your solutions integrated beyond having the same user interface design?
- Rigorous development, testing, and quality control processes refined by a team of industry experts
- 20 years of timed releases and continuous innovations
- What is your development, testing, and quality control process?
- How often do releases get delayed?
- Configuration Manager, an industry-leading self- service tool, allows you to make changes on your own
- Self-service changes can take effect instantly
- What is the process for making changes to my instance?
- How long will I have to wait for a minor change to take effect?
- Vigorous product roadmap and most feature-rich solution in the market
- Leads the industry with innovative cloud solutions for over 20 years
- Advanced analytics capabilities give you access to real-time data, so you can use pre-made dashboards, build custom reports, and manage KPIs.
- Mobile apps and built-in communication tools facilitate collaboration
- Automated tasks track certifications and security identifications of individual workers
- Different categories of spend, all managed with one solution
- What features are on your product roadmap?
- How long have they been there?
- What are the reporting and analytics capabilities?
- How can I communicate with resources in the field? Collaborate with colleagues?
- How does your solution track certifications and security IDs of individual workers?
- How does your solution handle different categories of spend?
- Available in 190 countries
- Localized to accommodate country and regional differences
- Tech Support in 21 languages
- How large is your global footprint?
- Where is your solution localized by language and regulation?
- Where are your support teams located?
IDC Whitepaper: Selecting the Right Services Procurement Technology Application
Download this exclusive IDC whitepaper to learn the top ten considerations when selecting the right services procurement technology application to help manage your external services providers.
Building value in procurement through digitalization
The external workforce is here to stay. Find out why 50% of executives plan to increase the use of the external workforce in a new paper from Economist Impact, sponsored by SAP.
Today’s workforce isn’t what it used to be. It’s so much more.
The benefits of the external workforce are clear: you can swiftly access specialized talent, sought-after skills, and on-demand capacity.
From Risk to Reward: 8 Common External Workforce Challenges and How to Solve Them
Discover how global companies conquered their external workforce challenges with transformative results.
Contact SAP Fieldglass
Have questions about SAP Fieldglass Services Procurement? Need more information? Contact SAP Fieldglass to learn more or to schedule a demo of our solutions.