With 42% of workforce spend now going to external resources* – contingent workers like independent contractors, gig workers and freelancers as well as services providers like consulting firms or marketing agencies – it's more important now than ever to know who's working for you.
With SAP Fieldglass Worker Profile Management, you can see and maintain a standardized record of all your global, external workers in one place: contact information, work history, tenure, security ID, certifications, access to company assets, and more.
Strengthen compliance and reduce risk by gaining visibility into ALL your external workers.
- See all contact information, work history, tenure, certifications, and more in one view.
- More effectively manage headcount, reporting, and audit tasks.
- Fully automate on- and off-boarding tasks.
- Boost security and reduce risk by engaging only eligible, qualified workers.
- Ensure all company assets are retrieved upon completion of the work.
Maintain a consistent and standardized data record for each external worker: name, phone, and email; master worker ID, type of work, and length of contract; and vendor, supervisor, and security ID.
See your worker profiles together in the SAP Fieldglass database; track project status; receive notices for outstanding tasks; or drill down into worker categories with analytics.
- Automate and track on-boarding activities like completing background checks and security training.
- Automate and track off-boarding activities like closing the network ID and retrieving the security badge.
Watch a recorded demo of SAP Fieldglass Worker Profile Management and see how you can track and maintain a standardized record of all your global workers in one place.
Dive deeper into key topics on the contingent workforce and services providers with our additional resources including datasheets, whitepapers, analyst reports, and more.